1. An author sends an article to an editor according to the «Rules of materials registration for the magazine «INSTRUMENTS»
2. After receiving the article from the author (by email) Chief Editor determines that the article corresponds the subject of the magazine and sends it to an independent reviewer.
3. Articles are reviewed by leading experts in relevant scientific field. Reviewing is confidential.
4. Reviewer for 3 months makes a conclusion about the possibility of article publication.
5. If conclusion is positive, the chief editor determines the order of publications depending on the subject issues of the magazine.
6. If reviewer concludes, that article has to be edited, article is sent to the author for revision. Revised article is sent back to the reviewer. If reviewer makes a negative decision about the article, it’s not accepted for publication.
7. Editorial board reports the results of the review to the author via e-mail. It doesn’t discuss the rejected articles with the author. In conflict situations the chief editor makes final decision.
8. Magazine deputy editor keeps the reviews originals. Reviews are stored in the editorial board for 5 years. The editorial staff send reviews copies in the Ministry of Education and Science, if corresponding request is received.
9. The editorial board doesn’t send the materials back to the authors.
10. It assumes no obligations under the terms of publication.
11. A positive review does not mean a mandatory article publication.
12. «INSTRUMENTS» journal is a non-profit edition. Neither the editorial board nor the authors get money for the article publication.